Internet Marketing Resources
Places to Find FREE Photos to Use for Your Blog or Social Media!
A site you might want to use…
https://unsplash.com/ free (Do what you want with these Photos) Hi-resolution photos.
Is this what you were looking for? Tagxedo: Turns Words – speech, news articles, slogans into a visually word cloud. http://www.tagxedo.com/
There are thousands of apps, plugins and platforms each of us use to help with running your Online Business. Many apps can become incredible overwhelming.
If you are reading through this information and you think of anything I have missed out on, please let me know in the comment area below and I’ll add it to the list.
We’ll just keep on building this list until it becomes a rolodex for anything and everything one could need!
Now please note. Some of the links I have used are affiliate links. They are easy to spot as when you hover over them they start with http://topsocialscoop.com As always feel free to go to the sites directly, but if you do choose to use one of my links, please Click Here Marketing with Top Social Scoop to find out what happens!
OK! Let’s Keep It Moving…
Please notice there are different ways you can get your business going online. It’s important to have different ways of creating online content and marketing your business. I recommend developing your own website. Somewhere to call home, where people can find you and where you will house the bulk of your content, while using the web and the social media platform etc. as tools to drive traffic to your website.
Ok, lets get started!
To have you own website, you need the following:
Hosting space on the web for your website etc. I highly recommend Hostgator.
Dotster – One of the most reputable domain Registrar – Buy one get one FREE
GoDaddy – One of the most Reputable Giant Domain Registrar online. You can register your domain. https://www.godaddy.com/
Network Solutions – Another giant that offers domain registration service – http://www.networksolutions.com/
Domainsite – http://www.domainsite.com/ This is a young Domain registrars
Domain Name Search – Find Domain – Domain Word Search
http://www.nameboy.com/ NameBoy is a popular name generator- Will Generate name based on keywords
Consider these Names Domain Search
http://www.stuckdomains.com/ expired Domains Ideas
DOM!ZE – Just type in a domain https://domize.com/
Bust A Name
The quickest and easiest way to create a website is using WordPress. Please note however, there is a difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
WordPress.com is hosted on their servers. This means that you don’t own the space on the web, they do. This is a great option for getting off the ground fast and cheaply, but is far less flexible and as your business grows you will want your own self hosted site.
That’s where WordPress.org comes in. This requires setting up on your own server and is then hosted by the hosting company you’re using.
Once you’ve installed WordPress, you’ll want to make it look pretty by adding a theme. Here are some great sites for beautiful themes:
Lastly, in the getting started section. It’s important that you invest in an auto responder. You’ll want to start building a list of potential customers as soon as possible, so don’t dilly daily with this.
Sign up for an Auto Responder, create a web form, add it to your site and start collecting names and email addresses from Day One. I use and recommend:
Learn How to Grow Your Business with Email
GetResponse: They offer tons of customization, great sign-up form builder and unlimited auto responders, newsletters and more.
Free Graphics Tools
Online Logo Maker – Design your own Custom Logo for your business.
List Building/Product Creation
Once you have your site setup and are starting to publish content, it’s time to move to the next level. We need to give visitors a reason to leave their name and email address with us and also create something to sell.
List Builder – This is your free gift or compelling offer you will offer in exchange for a name and email address. It might be a PDF, A Video, A piece of software etc. Here’s an example of one of mine, feel free to sign-up
Click Here to Download!
For PDF’s you will need:
- Pages/Word – whichever word-processing platform you use for your operating system
- Graphics – either free or stock photos for use in your PDF. I use Mopho
For an Audio Giveaway you’ll need:
- Audacity Free
For a Video Recording:
Other General Tools;
Webcam – For recording yourself on camera ( many computers have them built in now)
Pinterest – With a Pin4Ever.com will backup and keep you from losing your pins to hackers, accidents or computer error. A Free Backup
For any of the above, you will need to upload your list builder or product somewhere. Now for PDF’s mindmaps, images or any smaller files the best way is just to upload directly to your server. You can do this through:
Tools Every Blogger should be Using
- Add From server – is a quick plugin which allows you to import media and files into WordPress uploads manager from Webservers file.
- Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net- (free download) An open source software used for recording and editing audio files.
- Ave: http://free.avg.com – (free download) Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection.
- Analyze content performs best for any Topic – (Cost 99.00 for Pro)
- BrowserShots: http:/browsershots.org – (free online tool) Use this site to view how your website look in various browsers.
- CamStudio: http://comstudio.org – (free download) Lets you record all screen and audio on your computer and create video files
- CCleaner: http://ccleaner.com – (free download) Removes unused files from your PC allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up space.
- Color Cop: http://colorcop.net -(free online tool) A multi-purpose color picker – great for web designers and programmers
- Down For Everyone: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com -(free online tool) Is your site down? Use this tool to see if your website is down for other people.
- DupeFree: http://dupefreepro.com (free download) Quickly check for duplicate content and LSI Keywords.
- Easelly – A New tool – Easelly – has a lot of templates you can start with and each one is simple to modify. Just drag and drop the elements, add your text, and change the colors.
- Easy Tweet Embed – blog owners can easily create multiple per-populated tweets in their blog post. The per-populated tweets make it easier for readers to re-tweet the posts. Easy Tweet Embed https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-tweet-embed
- Easy Pricing Table – Simply install Easy Pricing Tables, choose a design and customize your table to match your site. The whole process takes only two minutes. There is a cost for this App.
- Evernote: http://evernote.com – (free download) Scan your notes, receipts, etc… it will OCR the content, work space and get it done, and make it searchable.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol) – (free download) Open source FTP program for uploading your files to your host. PDF’s/Software etc… onto your server – FileZilla http://filezilla-project.org
- 7 Zip: http://7-zip.org – (free download) An open source, free alternative to WinZip.
- Firefox: http://mozilla.com/firefox – (free download) Alternate web browser.
- Gimp: http://gimp.org – (free download) An open source program used to create and edit – free alternative to Photoshop.
- Give Away of The Day: http//giveawayoftheday.com – (free Download Unique site that offers you a free license digital product daily.
- Internet Archive – This site lets you store audio files at no charge. The upload process is easy to learn and navigate.
- Kompozer: http://kompozer.net – (free download) An easy to use WYSIWYG HTML editor.
- Marketing Forum: http://resell-rights-weekly.com/forum (free online tool) Very helpful forum with lots of good info on Internet marketing. Friendly members too.
- Namechk – It’s a one stop shop to check the availability of desired URL names on all Social Media Platforms at once. The site allows you to search 157 Social Media Platforms, from which you can sort alphabetically or by popularity.
- NicheBot Classic: http://nichebotclassic.com – (free online tool) Online keyword research tool helps you target the correct keywords.
- Open Office: http://openoffice.org – (free download) Open Source office software – word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentations.
- OSWD: http://oswd.org/ – (free downloads) Open Source Web design offers free web design templates.
- PDF995: http://pdf995.com (free download) Used this tool to easily convert files to PSDformat.
- PDF to Word Converter: http://pdftoword.com – (free online tool) Easily create editable Word Doc files from PDF content – for legit purposes only! J
- Pixie: http://nattyware.com/pixie.php – (free download) Great for web designers – just point to a color and discover the code value for that color.
- Resell Rights Weekly: http://resell-rights-weekly.com (many free downloads) Free membership where you can download over 300 PLR/RR products for free.
- Roboform: http://roboform.com – (free download) Easily and safely manage your passwords
- ScreenHunter: http://wisdom-soft.com/sh/sh_free.htm – (free download) Software that allows you to “capture” any part of your desktop, window or full screen.
- Skype: http://skype.com – (free download) Make free calls over the internet to other people on Skype.
- Textpad: http://textpad.com – (free download) A powerful text editor. Texpad can be used for editing HTML code.
- VLC Media Player: http://videolan.org/vlc – (free download) Media player capable of reading most audio and video formats
WordPress Help Sheets and resources: Remember WordPress is one of the most Popular Blogging Platform: 300 + Resources to Help You become a WordPress Expert – http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/09/300-resources-to-help-you-become-a-wordpress-expert/
This is an older list from Mashable: http://mashable.com/2007/08/16/wordpress-god300-tools-for-running-your-wordpress-blog/
For free video files, it’s best to put them straight on to:
OP2 Optmize press
Digital Access: is a Premium WordPress Membership Platform – http://www.digitalaccesspass.com/ ($39.99 Monthly Fee)
For paid or protected videos/audio and bigger files, you’ll want a second very cheap hosting account with a huge and reliable organization who have massive servers! The best and cheapest in the business is:
In order to easily embed and play videos from Amazon S#, you will also need player software.
Then lastly, to encourage people to optin to your free gift or buy your products, you will need Squeeze & sale Page Software to easily build your pages. I recommend both.
However there are more options out there. It will come down to personal preference.
Also if your copy writing skills are a little rusty and you’d like a helping hand to create easy sales pages. This is absolutely a great kit:
Click Click Letters
Plus as an extra HERE is a plugin that allows you to place opt-in forms all over the place, in posts, at the bottom of posts, at strategic points in the conversion:
This is the Most important Plugin Your Blog is Missing
To do this check out Optinskin
optinskin MEMBERSHIP SITES
WordPress is the actual site. OP2-optimizepress makes the pages all look good and houses the videos, navigation links etc. and DAP – DigitalAccesspass.com connects with PayPal and Aweber and manage the customer database as people sign up.
Other member Plugin are:
- S2 Members (Free)
- WP Memberchamp (Only allows one product per WP Install, but you can use unlimited times)
WPZON Builder Amazon Affiliate Plugin: http://www.wpzonbuilder.com/
WPZON Builder Amazon Affiliate Plugin is a strong contender in the competitive world of Amazon Plugins, with countless features…
The Micro Niche Finder – It the ultimate keyword research tool, it’s easy to use and quickly identifies relevant keywords with all the pertinent research data like monthly searches, exact match domain available, competition and more. (Cost)
Internet Marketing Tools Investing For the Future
Internet Marketing Tools: The products below are actual products I pay for and use to build my business. I don’t recommend products I don’t actually use myself… These products can also be a great added passive income stream. Think about it. People pay for internet marketing tools without even thinking about it. They just know they need to pay for them. So why not make passive income from these products? So go ahead and purchase the ones you need for your business, and then add them to your Tool Box.
Internet Marketing Tools Investing For the Future!
Internet Marketing Tools for SEO
With the use of Internet marketing tools this is a community worth spending time, learning and embracing the power of Social Media. This Online Marketing Academy strives to provide the latest and greatest information in Social Media. Some of the best ways to work with your social media site is to use tools to keep your site updated with up to date information. Click Here:
Internet Marketing Tools such as the Viral Blogging System – Ingreso Cybernetico, this is the coolest tool I have seen yet! It is embedded with your own affiliate links that gives you a HUGE 100% commission! You can’t beat the value you get for only $25… This is my top recommendation tool right NOW… Grab it… Do It Now
Ingreso Cybernetico – Web hosting tools you need to succeed online, you will get it all with this one. Web Hosting. Blogger builder, Auto-responder, Email marketing and newsletter system, your own live conference room, and Professional video producer and creation service. Great Internet Marketing Tools for your use.
Awesome Fan-Page Branding Software
Branding your Fan-Page with powerful covers, coupons and more..
How to generate Likes and New Subscribers in Less than 3 weeks To build your business effectively and to see results you will need to advertise, but here’s the good news. We can show you how to build your brand and generate leads for $ 5 / $10 a day and make a profit at the same time.
Instant Sale List Building Funnel
The Instant Sale List Building Funnel – Build Your Customer List for Free
Content link building Internet Marketing Tools:
Internet Marketing Tools Investing For the Future
Although this is not an Internet Marketing Tool, I believe the principles taught in here every Internet Marketer needs to go through. It’s one thing to make money but the key is to keep it and put it in the right places. This platform will give you that education! Click Here:
Internet Marketing Tools: That it for now! Come back to this area often because the Internet is always evolving and new and improved tools will continue to come out. I always use the top of the line internet marketing tools and always what works best!
If you want to discuss this don’t forget to join our Facebook community, I’ll be glad to talk to you there!
To Your Success!
Work with Me!
Top Social Scoop
Action Taking Affiliate Marketing and Opportunity…
Marketing Blogging Step Set-Up For Adding and Customizing Shareaholic Buttons Education Fancy doesn’t always mean effective…
Home-based business how to blog, how to work online, internet business coaching and membership internet marketing.
Jobs Of The Future – Is Your Job At Risk? Network marketing online business | Online Marketing | Should You Be Afraid? Wake Up Now and Work At Home…
Important Legal Information Regarding This Article
There are no guarantees of your success in this or any business. The incomes and situations represented here do not guarantee or imply that you will make any money at all. Your success depends on many factors including your ability to learn and follow our proven plan of action thoroughly and consistently over a reasonable period of time.
I hope you found this valuable, please make sure to visit http://topsocialscoop.com for all of your blogging needs.